dude, you've done tons of work. please keep at it :)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A Rogue Like that I'm working on that originally started as a 7DRL game jam entry, I've been working on it more and slowly evolving it into the rogue like I would want to play.
= 20200327 =
* lots of performance improvements.
* larger icons for drops so that you can see them better
= 2020324 =
* Menu can be activated with escape key
* ability to save and load the game
* New colors
* equip-able armor and weapons
* Probably needs a lot of balance work. feedback would be awesome
= 20200321 =
* Added animation for leveling up
* Added new splash screen
* Location of healing potions and gold are now more randomized
*Location of Traps are more randomized
* Animations don't interrupt interactivity unless specified now. Example is hit animation interrupts but level animation does not.
* lots of internal bug fixes and speed optimizations
= 20200315 =
* Added the Cow Imp per my son. Its a slightly tougher and oddly colored imp.
* Fading to black between levels...nice transition
* Fading to red on death
* Fixed bug that crashed the game if zoomed out too far.
* Added blob monster, he still needs a bit of work.
* Added centaur at level 2
* Added bouncing ball monster at level 1
* Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.
= 20200311 =
* slowed down animation of IMP.
* Functioning traps. Not sure about if these should be on level one and how strong they should be.
* Changed background music
* Player and monster now turns to face the direction of motion
* Started working on my own graphics so that I didn't have to keep using the stock ones. New Player and floor tile.
= 20200310 =
* Animated enemies - New enemy the IMP
* toggle music on and off
* variable speed for creatures so that some can be run away from and others not.
* various performance improvements
= 20200308 =
* added functional xp / level system
set currently to 30xp per level
goblins are 2 xp
kobolds are 4 xp
gold is 1xp
finding the stairs and going to the next level is 20xp
* with the level system comes a max hp per level so as you go up in levels you get more hp
* added inventory system
potions end up in the inventory and get used from there
* bumped version up to .2
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Release lots of bug fixes8 days ago
- Lots of creatures this time.14 days ago
- Added Imps, animations, and the ability to run away...19 days ago